Sunday, October 25, 2009

California Condo Home Owner Associations

California Condo Home Owner Associations
Do You feel the monthly dues you pay are justified according the amenities services you complex offers? and if not why?
let me know your feedback.

The California Condo King
Jason M. Gokei

Studios to Luxury Town Homes
from the Valley to the Sea
#1 In Service #1 in Sales
Proudly serving So California since 1989
(951)818-9601
sold@ThecaliforniaCondoKing.com
www.TheCaliforniaCondoKing.com
www.facebook.com/ThcaliforniaCondoKing
www.twitter.com/CalifCondoKing
http://thecaliforniacondoking.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. My board are a bunch of boozos!!
    Our fees are $329 per month and we cannot even use the pool.
    Tim G in lakewood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love My condo in Riverside and the grounds are very nice. I am not often happy with many of the choices made by our hoa folks.
    any suggestions?
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary
    Thank for your question.
    Best thing you can do is get involved with your association and board. join in and run for office positions. Give your self more power to be heard.
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tim
    Not sure what a boozo is, but feel free to email me more specifics or leave detail comments & I will help if I can.
    Jason

    ReplyDelete